Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Ok I know Halloween is still a few weeks away but I think all of October should be dedicated to celebrating Halloween! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays... I love everything about it....dressing up and going all out, carving pumpkins, HAUNTED HOUSES that scare me silly, eating pumpkin seeds, trick or treating, and Halloween parties!! Last night some new cool dudes that I met in my ward put on a super fun Halloween dance party at classic skate...shout out to Brandon, Marcel, Skyler, and CJ, I love you guys! They are so much fun and becoming such good friends! Ashley and I went dressed up as Taylor Swift and Silk Spectra...it was so fun getting dressed up in all the glitter and glam and going out with all my wonderful friends and partying up, letting loose and dancing and singing like crazy! Things even got a little crazy in the cage, oh snap! Ash and I danced the night away looking super cute and sexy with our friends Noelia, Karen, Mylee, Kiffin, CJ, Marcel, Brandon, and Skyler. It was such a good, good night. Here's to Halloween and great friends!

1 comment:

  1. You are cuter than the real T. Swift. I'm so happy you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete